Multiple Personality and Dissociation Book List
- Set this house in order: A romance of souls
- A fractured mind : My life with multiple personality disorder
- Beyond these walls : The true story of a lost child's journey to a whole life
- Haunted self: Structural dissociation and the treatment of chronic traumatization, The
- Laid daughter, The : A true story
- CJ on Michelle remembers
- Gina Watts on Minds of Billy Milligan, The
- Shannon Kish on First person plural : my life as a multiple
- Sara on Flock, The : the autobiography of a multiple personality
- melanie stevenson on When rabbit howls
- Teresa on I’m Eve
- deb on Michelle remembers
- mishelle on Magic castle, The : a mother’s harrowing true story of her adoptive son’s multiple personalities - and the triumph of healing
- Sandra on Flock, The : the autobiography of a multiple personality
- a friend on Suffer the child
Welcome to the Multiple Personality and Dissociation Book List. This is a far from complete list of books about multiple personality and dissociation; however with your additions we hope to make it a bit more complete. There’s space for you to read reviews of the books and also to contribute your own reviews.
We hope this list will be a valuable research for multiples, and the friends, families and other supporters of multiples.
We’d love feedback about what’s here, what’s not here and what you’d like here. So email us with your comments at email@example.com.
So go to it! Read, research and comment.
Nita and Anita (plus the usual horde of onlookers :)